Feetures Merino No Show Socks -
Runners love Feetures Merino socks because they keep feet drier than plain synthetics. The Feetures Elite Merino Light Cushion No Show Tab Socks' unique blend of fibers breathes and wicks moisture away from the skin. That means less soggy feet and less discomfort. Feetures socks have an anatomical right and left foot, with a fit specifically designed for each. The arch is woven to provide extra support, and little no-show tabs at the front and back cushion against the collar of your running shoe.
- Front and back tabs cushion around shoe collar
- Anatomical left and right sock for best fit possible
- 37% bamboo rayon/34% Merino wool/26% nylon/ 3% Lycra spandex knit
Support and Cushioning:
- High-density cushioning in key areas for comfort
- Power Arch provides extra support through arch
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep feet dry
- Merino+ fibers wick moisture
- Seamless Perfect Toe eliminates chafing
- Anti-microbial to keep odors at bay
The comfort of merino wool puts the Feetures Elite Merino No Show Socks on another plane of existence when combined with technical features designed to maximize performance for a high paced lifestyle.
The Feetures Merino+Light Cushion No Show Sock is one of the most technically advanced socks ever made.
Merino+ fibers wick moisture away from the skin to keep feet feeling drier, as well as warmer in wet, cool conditions.
Sock-Lock™ support system allows the sock to become one with your foot.
The Power Arch™ is anatomically designed to supply targeted support right where it's needed.
The PerfectToe™ no-seam construction helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
High-density cushioning for extra protection in high-impact areas.
Anatomically marked for a better fit.
37% rayon, 34% wool, 26% nylon, 3% Spandex.
Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.