Feetures Ultra Light Quarter Socks -
Feetures! knows that anyone interested in a performance running and hiking sock is probably going to need something for the colder months. As a result, Feetures! conjured up the Elite Merino+ Ultra Light Quarter Sock with a blend of warm, luxurious merino wool, rayon, nylon, and Lycra. Ultra-thin construction keeps this sock close to your foot for a streamlined fit, and elastic materials interwoven into the merino wool offer the type of support that you'll come to appreciate after miles and miles of trail.
- Anatomical fit features a shape specific to each foot, left and right
- PerfectToe seam construction improves comfort by eliminating the toe seam
- Merino+ material blends the benefits of merino (naturally breathable, odor-reducing, warm-even-when-wet) with the stretch and quick-dry benefits of synthetics
Support and Cushioning:
- High-density cushioning provides impact protection beneath your forefoot
- PowerArch elastic fibers support your arch and forefoot to help reduce foot fatigue when running or hiking
The Elite Ultra Light Quarter Socks from Feetures are their lightest socks made yet. They slip onto your foot and act like a second skin that adds support, uses iWick® fibers to keep feet warm and dry and is built specifically for your right and left foot.
Quarter cut design hits just above the ankle to keep debris out.
Ultrathin construction takes up minimal volume inside the shoe.
Merino+ fabric is a blend of silky soft rayon and Merino wool that provides supreme comfort.
Merino+ fibers wick moisture away from the skin to keep feet feeling drier, as well as warmer in wet, cool conditions.
Sock-Lock™ support system allows the sock to become one with your foot.
The Power Arch™ is anatomically designed to supply targeted support right where it's needed.
The PerfectToe™ no-seam construction helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
Anatomically marked for a better fit.
33% nylon, 32% rayon from bamboo, 31% wool, 4% Lycra® Spandex.
Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.