Feisol Tournament CT-3442 Rapid 4-Section Carbon Tripod -
Feisol Tournament CT-3442 Rapid 4-Section Carbon Tripod is truly an engineering achievement, combining the finest qualities the industry has to offer. It features a body frame construction of 7075 aluminum alloy, an exceptionally high-strength material normally only used in the aerospace industry.
In addition, the legs of the CT-3442 are made of specialized carbon fiber material that offers a far superior strength when compared to common carbon fiber. This allows the CT-3442 to combine two essential qualities for the serious photographer: maximum strength with minimum weight.
- Precision engineered high-alloy parts that respond to the finest adjustments
- The largest cross-section leg tube diameters possible (28 mm /1.1 inch), for an incredibly strong and secure tripod performance
- Reverse-folding legs which flip up 180 degrees over the ballhead for maximum compactness
- Preset leg angles at 25, 50 and 75 degrees
- Base diameter of 3.1 inches (80 mm)
- New Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Unmatched strength and durability in an incredibly lightweight design - just 1.05 kg (2.31 pounds)