Feisol Travel CT-3441SB30 Rapid 4-Section Carbon Tripod with CB-30C Ball Head -
The Feisol CT-3441SB Rapid 4-Section Carbon Tripod continues the reputation for superior-design lightweight traveler tripods. The CT-3441SB achieves a maximum height of 171 cm (67.32 inches), but easily folds to a length of 43 cm (16.93 inches) thanks to an innovation in design that allows the legs to flip up 180 degrees over the 2-section telescopic center column.
Included with the CT-3441SB is FEISOL's premium CB-30C Ball Head, allowing for free-flow camera movement of all axes of rotation from a single point. The CB-30C also features FEISOL's QP-144750 Quick Release Plate, allowing for speedy camera attachment or removal. With these added features, the CT-3441SB still weighs little more than 1.4 kg (3.1 pounds) including center column and ballhead.
The CT-3441SB also offers a unique innovation in its twist-lock function, featuring a larger design that makes twisting and locking on much easier to accomplish.
- A maximum operating height of 184 cm (72.50 inches) including ballhead, while folding down to a length of just 43 cm (16.93 inches)
- A surprisingly durable but lightweight frame that weighs just 1.41 kg (3.11 pounds), with the CB-30C Ball Head and center column attached
- Maximum 2.8 cm (1.1 inch) leg tubes, with aluminum alloy screws on the leg joints for lightweight operation (do not overtighten)
- Base diameter of 2 inches (50 mm)
- The CT-3441SB can be used with two different spikes to suit a variety of terrains encountered in the field, giving it a uniquely solid feel
- Reverse-folding legs which flip up 180 degrees over the ballhead for maximum compactness
- New Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology