Fellowes Quasar 130 Manual Wire Binding Machine Metallic Grey -
The Fellowes Quasar 130 Double Loop Wire Binding Machine is a stylish, user-friendly binding machine that can handle virtually any office application. The Quasar is designed for moderate use and is perfect for mid-sized office environments. This efficient machine can easily punch up to 15 sheets at a time and bind documents as large as 130 sheets with up to 9/16" 3:1 pitch wire.
This machine includes a vertical document loading slot that helps to ensure accurate punch alignment every time. The Quasar 130 wire binding machine offers an efficient design that allows the user to punch and bind in a continuous manner for maximum productivity.
Plus, it features a built-in storage tray with document measurement device for added convenience and quick set-up. Like most of the other Fellowes binding machines, the Quasar uses an adjustable rotary edge guide centers documents with ease. It also has a see-thru window to show when the waste drawer needs to be emptied and offers a space-saving design with carrying handle folds flat for easy storage. Plus, the machine includes a binding starter pack to help you get started in binding your documents.
- Binds up to 130 sheets with a 9/16" wire
- Adjustable edge guide centers documents with ease
- User-friendly machine combines excellent performance and features
- Allows user to punch & bind continuously for maximum productivity
- Punches up to 15 sheets of paper at a time
- Loads vertically for accurate punch alignment
- See-thru window shows when to empty waste drawer