Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Fenix HL10 Headlamp -
For a compact go-anywhere light that can be worn on your head or held in your hand, check out the Fenix HL10 Headlamp. A single AAA battery will power the light for 27 hours in low mode and can supply up to 70 lumens with a 50-foot beam in high mode. As mentioned, the light can be quickly removed from the headlamp casing to double as a hand-held flashlight, stood on end as a tabletop light, or clipped to your keychain for instant illumination.
Weather and Wind:
- IPX-8 waterproof rating means a rain shower won't leave you stranded in the dark
- Compact size and low weight of just one and a half ounces make the headlamp easy to pack and carry
- Includes a spare o-ring
- Headlamp quickly converts to a hand held flashlight; can also be stood on its end for ambient light or clipped to keychain
- Single AAA battery (included) will provide 27 hours of run time in low mode and 50 minutes in high mode
- Cree XP-E LED bulb will provide 70 lumens in high mode and throw a beam nearly 50 into the darkness and at 90 degrees for excellent peripheral vision
- Push-button switch at end of housing turns the lamp on and allows you to choose between three brightness levels
- 100-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam where it's needed most
Fenix HL10 Headlamp Review:
No reviews are available for this product.