Fenix LD22 215 Lumens Tactical Flashlight at SunnySports -
Fenix LD22 215 Lumens Tactical Flashlight Features.
What's in the box: Fenix LD22 Compact Flashlight with Owner's Manual
Fenix LD22 215 Lumens Tactical Flashlight.
The Fenix LD22 215 Lumens Tactical Flashlight provides reliable illumination in a wide variety of applications. The Fenix LD22 has a powerful XP-G2 R5 LED, capable of generating up to 215 Lumens off of commonly available AA batteries. This light features Fenix's new control circuit for the smoothest transitions and most efficient performance. The LD22 has an all new side switch that makes changing between the 4 lighting and 2 strobe modes as simple as can be. As always, this Fenix light is built to the highest standards, featuring a hard anodized aluminum body, a toughened, ultra-clear lens, and an IPX-8 Waterproof rating, so you can count on the LD22 to perform in the toughest circumstances. The Fenix LD22 215 Lumens Tactical Flashlight a compact flashlight that must be your good partner to meet various needs in the outdoor and urgent conditions, such as camping, hiking, climbing and caving, etc.
- Aircraft aluminum construction with Type III anodized hard coat
Weather and Wind:
- IPX-8 waterproof compliant and impact-resistant to 3.3 ft
Traction and Grip:
- Anti-roll body with knurled grip and two attachment points for the included pocket clip
- Digitally regulated power supply delivers constant brightness level
- Glass lens window with anti-reflective coating
- Tactical tailcap with pushbutton switch enables constant or momentary activation
- Reverse polarity protection prevents activation when battery is improperly aligned
- Output selector thumb-switch located near the base of the lamp assembly
- Provides up to 2.5 hours of maximum output using two AA batteries
- CREE XP-G2 R5 LED light source with an average lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Four selectable brightness levels; 105-lumen SOS mode, 215-lumen flashing mode
- 215 lumen white light is visible up to 370 ft
- Intelligent memory circuit reverts to the previously used brightness level when light is activated