Fenix PD32 340 Lumens Tactical Flashlight at SunnySports -
Fenix PD32 340 Lumens Tactical Flashlight Features.
Fenix PD32 340 Lumens Tactical Flashlight.
The Fenix PD32 340 Lumens Tactical Flashlight is the perfect flashlight for outdoor use. Many outdoor activities require the use of a small yet powerful illumination tool. If you take a closer look at what the Fenix flashlights series offers to the enthusiast camper, hiker, hunter, you will find this to be the best. It maintains a constant output flow for a constant brightness throughout the battery life. The High lux (5950) and lumen (340) figures suggest that this flashlight has a very efficient circuit. A memory circuit memorizes the last brightness level when the light is switched off so that the same level will be automatically selected when it is turned on again. If you use the same mode most of the time, you do not need to fight with your fishing pole and your mode switch at the same time. enjoy your time outdoors with the Fenix PD32 340 Lumens Tactical Flashlight.
- Aircraft aluminum alloy construction with Type III anodized hard coat
Weather and Wind:
- IPX-8 waterproof compliant and impact-resistant to 3.3 ft
Traction and Grip:
- Anti-roll body with knurled grip and included pocket clip
- Output selector thumb-switch located near the base of the lamp assembly
- 340 lumen white light is visible up to 505 ft
- Tactical tailcap with pushbutton switch enables constant or momentary activation
- Reverse polarity protection prevents activation when battery is improperly aligned
- Intelligent memory circuit reverts to the previously used brightness level when light is activated
- Four selectable brightness levels; 135-lumen SOS mode, 340-lumen strobe mode
- CREE XP-G2 R5 LED light source with an average lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Provides up to 2.5 hours of maximum output using two CR123A batteries (or one 18650 rechargeable battery)
- Digitally regulated power supply delivers constant brightness level
- Automatic cut-off feature protects light from overheating
- Glass lens window with anti-reflective coating