Fenix Tk15 -
Keep the Fenix TK15 LED flashlight close by for a bright, reliable beam that will light up the night while you're camping, hiking or waiting out a power outage.
- 5.7 inch length and a low weight of just over five ounces make the flashlight easy to pack and carry
Weather and Wind:
- IPX-8 waterproof rating means a rain shower won't leave you stranded in the dark
- Two CR123A batteries or a single 18650 Li-ion battery will provide 171 hours of run time in the lowest mode and 2 hours in the highest mode
- Includes a lanyard, spare o-ring, holster, body clip, and a spare rubber switch boot
- Deep-dish reflector projects a powerful focused beam up to 252m (827 ft.) on turbo
- Featuring 4 brightness settings, the flashlight has a single high-quality LED that outputs 400 lumens on turbo and 6 lumens on low
- TK15 LED flashlight provides up to 400 lumens in turbo mode and will throw a beam 827 feet into the darkness
- Regulated output maintains consistent light output over the lifetime of the batteries
- Output digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness
- Max 400 lumen output from two CR123A batteries or one 18650 Li-ion battery (NOT INCLUDED)
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens features anti-reflective coating
- Rugged hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body will stand up to regular use in the outdoors; body is designed to resist rolling
- Crafted from aircraft grade aluminum with dual recoil absorbing springs for tough impact resistance, and features anti-roll, slip-resistant design
- Five outputs including strobe
- Flashlight has an IPX8 water resistance rating for protection against prolonged immersion in water deeper than 1m (3.3 ft.)
- Operates on 2 CR123A lithium batteries or one 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery (sold separately)
- Tail cap switch allows momentary on for quick blasts of light; dimmer switch on the side lets you set the light output at the setting you need
- Side and momentary-on tail cap buttons allow you to choose from four brightness levels and an emergency strobe setting
- Batteries provide up to 2 hrs. of use on turbo, 6 hrs. on high, 21 hrs. on mid and 171 hrs. on low
- Strobe mode outputs 400 lumens and is great for signaling
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
With its impressive ability to throw a beam over 800 feet into the darkness, the Fenix TK15 Flashlight is the go-to choice for rescue personal and serious outdoor enthusiasts. Four brightness levels allow you to fine-tune the amount of light for the task at hand and a strobe setting draws attention in emergency situations.The aircraft-grade aluminum construction, recoil absorbing springs, and IPX-8 waterproof rating allow this hand torch to perform in the harshest environments imaginable.
The Fenix TK15 tactical LED flashlight is designed with two uniquely improved features on the TK series. First, a deeper placed reflector for a tighter, long reaching beam and, secondly, a body built with a new, innovative side dimmer switch, which is simple and quick to operate.
TK15 is a total package in a two-battery format built for fast switching. Throw to over 700 ft or operate 142 hours in survival situations.