Filson Big Game Upland Hat -
Wear the ear and neck protection up or down. This versatile hunting hat provides comfort during rainy and winter-weather conditions. It’s oil-finished exterior, constructed of 100% acrylic Ten Mile® cloth, boasts excellent water repellency and wind resistance for wet and windy hunts. You’ll appreciate its soft and warm 24-oz. Mackinaw wool lining when the temperature drops. A built-in, 100% cotton sweatband offers moisture management and four grommets deliver controlled airflow. Made in USA.
Color: Blaze Orange.
- Pulled down over your upturned coat collar, and buckled under your chin
- (Lining) Mackinaw wool, 24 oz. 100% virgin wool
- Cotton sweatband2
- Mackinaw wool lining provides superior warmth and natural water repellency
- Professionally dry clean. Blaze Orange shell may be cleaned by wiping or brushing, or spot cleaned with mild soap and clean cloth. Do not machine wash (the wool lining will shrink).
- Small green Filson logo embroidered over left eyebrow.
- Order your normal size according to the chart. If your head measurement is between sizes, order the larger size.
- Low profile crown
- approximately 8 oz
- 2 1/4" short duck bill
- Folded out of the way, and buckled on your forehead
- Ten Milea Cloth, 7.5 oz. 100% acrylic, 2 ply by 2 ply, treated with durable water repellent and stain resistant finish
- Blaze Orange shell for safety while hunting
The Upland Hat-wear it up, half way down, or down all the way for ultimate protection.