Filson Mackinaw Cruiser -
Patented in 1914 and still just as warm, functional and durable.
Originally designed to protect timber cruisers during long days in the woods, Filson's rugged Mackinaw Cruiser soon gained fame for exceptional warmth, comfort and durability. It's famed for function too, with 4 front utility pockets, a 3-slot pocket, 2 hand warmer pockets, an open inner pocket, and a full-width map pocket in back. Made of Filson's thickest, heaviest Mackinaw Wool, a proven barrier against wind, rain, snow and cold. Longer cut (average 31" in back). Button cuffs. Made in USA.
Lining and Layers:
- Filson coats are generously sized. Your suit size would normally be your correct size. If you intend to layer heavily underneath your Filson coat, Filson recommends that you order one size larger than your suit size
- DO NOT machine wash, even in cold water, because wool can shrink unevenly or dramatically.
- Made from thick, heavy 26 oz. Mackinaw Wool or 24 oz. Mackinaw Wool (Charcoal only)
- 3 utility slots sewn over upper left front pocket
- 1 large rear full coat width cruiser pocket
- 1 interior left chest pocket
- 2 hand warmer pockets under lower front pockets
- 4 large front pockets with snap flaps
- Absorbs up to 30% of its weight in water without becoming damp or clammy
- Adjustable button closures at wrists
- 6 button front
- Professionally dry clean only, with a reliable dry cleaner you can trust. Point out any spots or stains so your dry cleaner can treat them properly.