Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- FABRIC Oil Finish Rugged Twill, 22 oz. 100% cotton twill, 2 ply by 3 ply, paraffin treated for maximum water repellency
Lining and Layers:
- Bottom of main compartment lined with Dry Finish Tin Cloth (Dark Tan) or Shelter Cloth (Otter Green)
- Fits into the overhead compartment of most jetliners
Support and Cushioning:
- Plastic honeycomb body gives the bag shape and supports it when upright.
- Outside front zippered pocket (uses two-way brass zipper with leather pulls).
- 2 inside zippered pockets (one on each end) made from Dry Finish Tin Cloth, each 8” x 12”
- Storm flap secured by 2 bridle leather straps that buckle in front.
- Pair of elastic straps to secure your packed clothing.
- Many people brace a foot against the base of the bag when they pull out the retractable handle, so this area sees a lot of wear.
- Opens like a suitcase to make packing easy
- 2 rubber sled runners on the bottom.
- The handgrip on the top is for lifting the bag when the retractable handle is not in use, when riding an escalator, for example. The handgrip on the side is for maneuvering the bag in and out of overhead compartments.
- Retractable handle extends 20”.
- Rugged Twill panels hide the honeycomb plastic on the sides.
- We chose ball-bearing roller-blade wheels because they are very durable, and the ball bearings make a smoother roll, with less friction on the internal parts, for longer wear.
- Call your airline to confirm if this bag meets carry-on requirements
- 2 ball-bearing roller-blade wheels on bottom corners, in solid molded plastic wheel housings
- Sled runners and wheels are aligned to prevent catching on curbs or stairs.
- Large enough to pack for a long weekend
- LEATHER Genuine Bridle Leather, 100% cowhide, vegetable tanned
- 2 extra thick bridle leather handgrips (one on top and one on the side).
- Bridle leather kick plate reduces scuffing
- 2 solid molded plastic feet to stand this bag upright.
- Some customers may notice that the bag leans backwards slightly when stood upright. This compensates for an over-packed bag, which would fall forward if it stood straight up at 90 degrees.
Average Price History:
Filson Wheeled 22" Carry-On Review:
No reviews are available for this product.