Finis Swimmer's Snorkel -
Finis Swimmers Snorkel Features.
Finis swimmers Snorkel.
The Finis Swimmers Snorkel is great for exploring a whole new underwater world. Made from medical grade silicone, this snorkel is safe and easy to use for people ages 12 and up, and of any expertise level. This snorkel reduces the drag and tension that one would experience using a side snorkel. It is great for neck, shoulder, and back injury therapy. This snorkel helps improve stroke mechanics by enabling you to stay streamlined under the water. It also aids in hypoxic development by urging stronger inhalation and exhalation, which is similar to high altitude training where oxygen is scarce. The adjustable headband provides a snug fit. With the one-way purge valve, it is easy to clear water from the tube. So get the Finis Swimmers Snorkel, and enjoy the waters like you never have before!
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.
- Great for Neck, Shoulder and Back Injury Therapy
- Helps Develop Stronger Inhalation/Exhalation
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Reduces Drag and Tension of Side Snorkel
- Ideal for All Levels of Swimming
- Complete with Adjustable Headband
- Assist in Hypoxic Development
- Ages 12 and Up
- Similar to Altitude Training
- Medical Grade Silicone Mouthpiece
- Improves Stroke Mechanics
- One Way Purge Valve for Easy Cleaning of Water in Tube
GO PINK! Join us in the fight against breast cancer. A portion of the sales for this limited-edition snorkel will be contributed towards breast cancer awareness. Available only in the Swimmer's Snorkel Adult model. At its most basic level, the Swimmer's Snorkel allows athletes of any ability to swim at normal and much slower speeds with perfect stability and a full range of motion. These skills are the most critical aspect for novice level swimmers to master and for advanced swimmers to perfect.