Made for first-time competitive skaters and those who like to get out for regular winter exercise, the Fischer CRS NIS skate skis offer lively, lightweight performance and longlasting durability.
Recommended skier weights are a general guideline designed for the average skier. When selecting a size, please keep in mind that there could be additional factors that can affect which size would best suit your needs. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding ski sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
World Cup racing pedigree for the amateur racer and fitness skater. Fischer's CRS Skate skis feature a Basalite Air Core, World Cup Sidecut, and NIS binding plates for everyday performance.
Bindings are shown for illustrative purposes only and are sold separately.
• LENGTHS: 172-192.
• SIDECUT: World Cup, 41-44-44.
• WEIGHT/LENGTH: 1.350g/187cm.
• BASE: WC Pro.
• Binding Recommendation: *(Bindings not included) Exercise Skate NIS
• BASE FINISH: SPEED GRINDING - Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
• SKATING 610 - Skating race ski construction for maximum speed through pressure relief at the ski tip and tail. Perfect on compact to soft snow.
• SIDECUT WORLD CUP SKATE - Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
• POWER EDGE - Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
• AIR CORE BASALITE - Combination of Air Core material and extremely lightweight wood with air channels for efficient weight saving. Basalt fibres for perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.
|Base:||130 - 150 pounds|
|Base finish:||Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.|
|Bindings included:||150 - 175 pounds|
|Lengths (cm):||XC Groomed trails|
|Power Edge:||Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.|
|Recommended skier weight:||XC Groomed trails|
|Ski design:||Cross-country skiing|
|Ski dimensions:||XC Groomed trails|
|Ski terrain:||Cross-country skiing|
|Weight per pair:||175 - 200 pounds|
|World Cup Skate Sidecut:||Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1|