• Air Power Construction - This ski core has less density than other traditional constructions. The reduced ski weight means easier handling and less energetic skiing.
• Fiber Tech - A special glass fiber network with harmonious bending properties: The ski stands out through excellent turning action. Included Bindings.
• Full Diagonal Toe - The 180? release reacts in almost all fall directions. This protects ligaments and tendons - particularly in the knee.
• AFS - A weight-optimized adapter with which the new Anti-Friction Slider ensures you have the usual safety. Better stability as a result - both horizontally and vertically.
• FRP - Four rollers and glide inserts optimize flexibility and release characteristics of the binding.
• Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis - Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
|Fischer Koa Rail Skis with FJ7 AC Rail Bindings||$279.99|
|Fischer RC4 Superrace Rail Skis w/ FJ7 AC Junior Rail Bindings||$261.95|
|Fischer Watea Skis with FJ4 Rail Bindings||$275.00|
|Fischer Stunner Junior Ski with FJ7 AC Rail Binding||$279.95 - $279.99|