• BASE FINISH: DTG WORLD CUP COLD - Fine and flat Cold structure, perfect for cold and dry conditions. Produced using a synthetic diamond.
• BASE FINISH: PREWAXED - Infrared preparation with fluoridecontent hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
• HOLE SKI TIP: Skating construction with HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
• CFC – COMPUTER FLEX CONTROL: For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance.
• FCF – FISCHER CARBON FIBRE: Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fibre for ski tip, ski tail and as laminate. Extremely tough and minimum weight.
• SIDECUT WORLD CUP SKATE: Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
• POWER EDGE: Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
• AIR CORE CARBONLITE: Bi-directional Air Core technology with multi-axial carbon fibre. Weight less than 500 g per ski for improved performance.
SIDECUT: World Cup, Hole Ski.
LENGTHS: 172 - 192 cm.
WEIGHT / LENGTH: 980 g / 187 cm.
BASE: WC Cold.
* Bindings not included *