Fischer S-Bound 88 Skis - This ski is perfect for a hut trip or a day tour over a peak. Provides Snow Shocks to help to reduce vibrations in hard snow conditions and a wider dimension in combination with new 5/15 Nordic Rocker Camber for more float. Excellent grip in all terrain thanks to the new Offtrack Crown which was developed exclusively for Fischer.
- Nordic rocker construction provides easier turning on a weighted ski by moving the contact point farther back
- Lightweight and durable sandwich cap construction
Weather and Wind:
- Speed grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions
- Steel edges cut into the snow handling better in crusty conditions
Traction and Grip:
- Progressive-depth crown pattern for greater grip underfoot without compromising glide
- This ski is suitable for NNN BC bindings and similar sturdy NNN BC boots
- Offtrack Crown system developed by Fischer for climbing on untouched terrain
- Nordic rocker moves the tip up 5 mm and the contact point back 10 cm when weighted
- Air channels integrated into the wood and fiberglass core save weight and allow better pressure distribution
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The Fischer S-bound 88 works well for the enthusiast looking to turn without giving up too much touring efficiency.
Country of Origin: Imported