• Sidecut: World Cup, 41-44-44.
• Weight: 1,030g (187cm length)
• Base: WC Plus.
*Recommended Binding (not included): XCelerator Super Skate NIS (bindings not included).
• BASE FINISH: DTG WORLD CUP PLUS - Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
• PREWAXED - Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
• HOLE SKI TIP - Skating construction with HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
• COLD BASE BONDING - The revolution in ski making: Speedmax technology to protect the homogeneous molecular structure of the base for perfect wax absorption. Guarantees maximum speed.
• SKATING 610 - Skating race ski construction for maximum speed through pressure relief at the ski tip and tail. Perfect on compact to soft snow.
• COMPUTER FLEX CONTROL - For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance.
• FISCHER CARBON FIBRE - Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fibre for ski tip, ski tail and as laminate. Extremely tough and minimum weight.
• SIDECUT WORLD CUP SKATE - Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
• AIR CORE HM CARBON - The latest from the World Cup: proven Air Core material combined with highly molecular carbon fibres.