• Twin Skin concept features inner boot liners for a secure fit and outer boots for protection against cold and wet.
• Extremely durable, non-bulky Thinsulate insulation offers excellent warmth and is water and pressure resistant.
• NNN soles with a medium hardness provide you with power transfer, optimum flex and straightforward flex for walking.
• Zippered neoprene lace covers keep laces snow-free.
• Fischer XC Touring boots feature high cuffs for sealing out cold and snow
Classic touring boot for relaxed cruising. Exact kick action through T3 sole. Further features: neoprene flap, maximum protection against the cold and wet, medium sole hardness for more control on the track.
Better power transfer, optimum flex, comfortable walking. Junior sizes also available.
TWIN SKIN CONCEPT
Ergonomic, stable boot liner for a secure hold. Water-repellent outer boot for protection against the cold and wet.
Very light insulation material. Twice as warm as foam or felt. Water-repelling and pressure-resistant.
SPORT FIT CONCEPT
A comfortable fit concept especially for the requirements of the respective consumer groups. Whether the shape is for the female foot, adapted for junior feet, matches the comfort needs of the all-rounder or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to the different needs and morphologies of the various target groups.
|THINSULATE:||Very light insulation material. Twice as warm as foam or felt. Water-repelling and pressure-resistant.|
|Weight:||237 g/145 cm|