Fischer BCX 675 Ski Boots - Perfect for both turning and touring, the Fischer Men's BCX 675 ski boots offer all the warmth, durability, and control you could ever ask for.
- Lightweight Thinsulate insulation is twice as warm as foam or felt, water-repellant, and pressure-resistant; wool blend lining offers additional warmth and comfort
- Sport Fit concept ensures a perfect fit
- Easy-to-adjust Velcro fastener ensures a comfortable, secure fit
- Anatomically formed plastic heel cap provides an optimum fit; heel fit strap enables individual width setting for superior hold and heel fit inside the boot
Support and Cushioning:
- Non-slip Vibram 75 mm sole is made with a specially developed rubber mixture and provides excellent support in difficult terrain
- Ergonomic flex cuff offers more side hold and good freedom of movement to the front and back, as well as even pressure distribution through its EVA cushioning
- Thinsulate insulation traps heat very effectively
Weather and Wind:
- Gaiter ring allows fastening for all popular gaiter models for extra protection against the snow
- Lace cover provides additional protection against snow and wet conditions while also sealing in warmth
- Durable Nubuck leather upper is treated multiple times to ensure quality protection; be sure to follow the included care instructions to extend the life of the boot
- Ratchet/buckle system for individual and fast adjustment of the Carbon Flex Cuff
- Practical entry loops and a wide opening guarantee easy on/off
Oregon Mountain Community
The Fischer BCX 675 backcountry boot will tour comfortably, for miles, and the stiff and powerful 3-pin sole will also edge, a ski, very effectively. The skate-boot-inspired cuff provides outstanding lateral support. Thinsulate keeps the biting cold away.
The BCX 675 has a heel cap and flex cuff for perfect power transfer, supported by the high shaft, Thinsulate insulation and Vibram sole.
Reliability in person. With Heel Cap and Flex Cuff for perfect power transfer, supported by the high shaft. Thinsulate insulation keeps feet warm and the Vibram sole ensures stability.