Fischer BCX 875 Ski Boot -
The Fischer BCX 875 boot will telemark or parallel turn skis with ease, and still tour comfortably for miles or days. With the popular explosion of the new, short and wide, backcountry touring skis, hybrid boots like the BCX 875 have become a necessity. Fischer takes the lead with a mix of neo-traditional and modern boot components. The BCX 875 has a stiff and powerful 3-pin sole for stability and edging, while the skate-boot-inspired cuff provides outstanding lateral support without compromising easy striding, and Thinsulate keeps the biting cold away.
- Wool-like lining material
- Anatomically formed 3D plastic heel cap for an optimum fit
- Heel fit strap allows you to customize the heel width inside the boot
Lining and Layers:
- Cleansport NXT odor protection on insoles and lining
Support and Cushioning:
- Hinged polymer cuff for ankle support
- Standard Vibram ® 75 sole. Excellent support in difficult terrain. Non-slip profile with specially developed rubber mixture.
- Ergonomic cuff for more side hold with full freedom of movement to the front and back. Even pressure distribution through EVA cuff cushioning
- Thinsulate insulation traps heat very effectively
- Instep strap for added foot security and power transfer
- Gaiter attachment ring
- Ratcheting buckles
- Ratchet/buckle system for individual and fast adjustment of the Carbon Flex Cuff
- Exterior injected heel cap for better heel hold and power transfer
- Easy entry loops
Safe and stable even across extreme terrain, the new top model in the Fischer nordic boot collection gives you reliable protection against the cold and the wet. Perfect fit for greater endurance.