• Wide Body Technology increases the width of the ski under the skier`s foot, resulting in greater stability and grip.
• Features a wood core with integrated air channels, saving weight over a pure wood core.
• Premium Crown features less-aggressive Single Crown in the front and rear, and dual-cut Double Crown in the middle for a powerful kick with optimum glide.
• Plentiful sidecut pattern promotes control and maneuverability.
• Sintec sintered bases feature a graphite composition for good glide in most conditions.
• Fischer Jupiter Control skis come with pre-mounted NNN Auto T3 cross-country bindings that allow easy in and out, and feature full-length ridge plates for excellent control
|Weight:||(174cm) 1,590 grams|
|Fischer Jupiter Control Mounted Ski||$152.95 - $166.95|
|Fischer Jupiter Control Nordic Cruising Ski||$127.20|
$145.95 - $175.20
$191.93 - $239.95
$77.95 - $119.95
$149.99 - $299.95
$239.97 - $339.95