Fischer Offtrack 3 BC Ski Boots -
The Fischer 3BC Backcountry Ski Boots for men are the boots you are going to need to keep you out for an entire day of skiing. The Fischer 3BC Backcountry Ski Boot is designed with your comfort in mind. The liner of this wonderful entry-level ski boot is made from wool to keep your feet nice and toasty. The integrated and sealed zipper is handy. These boots come complete with a lace up inner, zippered integrated gaiter, wool and Thinsulate lining and NNN binding compatibility Put your best foot forward out on the slopes for many seasons to come with the proper footwear.
- Synthetic linings with wool fibers insulate efficiently even when wet and breathe to regulate temperature for outstanding comfort in wide-ranging conditions
- Warm lining material, with wool, for feet that are sensitive to the cold. Also it insures feet stay warm, without feeling moist, on longer outings
- Wool lining and integrated gaiter provide warmth and comfort
- Waterproof lightweight material zips cosed for maximum cross country skiing enjoyment
Weather and Wind:
- Lace covers with sealed zippers keep snow and ice off the laces and help keep feet dry
- Waterproof, lightweight integrated gaiters keep you dry when you're in deep, untracked snow; drawcord adjustment fits over all types of pants
- Integrated gaiter keep provides maximum protection for deep snow conditions
- NNN BC outsoles have a medium flex optimized for off-track terrain; they transfer power efficiently while being comfortable and durable when you need to walk on them
- Stable backcountry sole provides comfort for the skier and control to the skis
- The boot has an NNN BC sole and is suitable for NNN BC bindings
- Internal molded heel cups on the Fischer Off Track 3 BC boots stabilize the heels and counter pronation and supination
- Large entry loops back and front, plus wide openings, reduce the energy required to get in and out of boots, especially nice when wearing warm/bulky winter clothing
- Easy entry loops make it easier to get the boot on
- Twin Skin Concept
With the Fischer Offtrack 3 BC Cross Country Ski Boots you can be assured that your boots will be as comfortable as they are protective. The sealed zipper and wool lining trap heat in and moisture out so you can play all day without worry. The draw string lacing and easy entry loops make putting these puppies on or taking them off a cinch. While hitting the slopes you'll be glad you have these Fischer Offtrack Snow Boots when you see everyone else stopping to dry their boots or warm their feet.
Berg's Ski Shop
The Fischer Offtrack 3 BC is a new boot that opens up individual opportunities away from the tracks as well: with Integrated Gaiter, Sealed Zipper and Wool Lining, the Offtrack 3 BC offers reliable protection against the snow and the cold. Easy Entry Loops make the boot easy to put on. NNN BC sole and hard-wearing nylon outer material with partial rubber sole edge round off the package.
With optimum comfort you will tour your way through the woods and over mountains this winter. The Fischer Off Track BC cross country ski boot is a high performing entry level ski boot that is perfect for developing your ski talents.
Oregon Mountain Community
Low in price yet high in performance, the Fischer Off-Track BC 3 boot combines an easy-flexing sole with lateral stiffness and ankle support. Click into any NNN-BC binding, and the skiing result is control sufficient for challenging off-track conditions, while still maintaining smooth, all-day, light touring comfort.
Cold feet are a thing of the past thanks to the wool-blend linings in the Fischer Off Track 3 BC cross-country ski boots. Stable backcountry soles provide stability for off-track explorations.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Cold feet are finally a thing of the past, the Fischer Offtrack 3 BC boots feature wool in the lining to keep you warm in the backcountry.