Fischer RCS Carbonlite Skate Boot -
Bring the World Cup to your local touring center with the Fischer RCS Carbonlite Skate boots. The Race Fit and Race frame technology holds the skaters foot in place, not wasting any energy in power transfer. The carbon fiber cuff is torsionally rigid but light as a snowflake. This top of the line model is custom fitable with a moldable heel counter, instep straps, and dual canting.
Lining and Layers:
- Nylex lining with Cleansport NXT odor control
- Xcellerator NNN racing outsole
- Ratchet buckle instep strap
- Wide-mouth opening designed for easy on/off
- World Cup Carbon Crosslink and Carbon Cuff
- Thermo-formable heel caps
- Dual-sided, two-setting canting for individualized cuff adjustment
Uncompromising on the road to success with customised technologies from the World Cup: unmistakeable thanks to RACE CODE – the seal of quality from Fischer‘s racing department. Top power transfer through WC Carbon Crosslink and WC Carbon Cuff. The Torsion Control System and Frame Technology ensure perfect foot fixation and cradling. Canting enables individual cuff adjustment.
• Better flex, optimised torsional stiffness, more stability through wide underfoot. Different material hardnesses for skating/classic. PEBAX or PU constructions.
• Perfect side stability and outstanding freedom of movement longitudinally. Shaped specially for the foot, light as a feather and embedded in soft EVA.
• A diagonally running strap supports the foot inclination in the kick phase through notably higher torsional resistance.
• Canting function on both sides, each with two settings. Enables medial and lateral adjustment to the lower leg axis. Height adjustable up to 4mm with special key provided.
• Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.