Fischer S-Bound 112 Skis -
Don't cry over the grave of the Karhu Guide. Fischer has birthed the next generation backcountry tour/tele ski with the S-Bound 112 .
- Lightweight and durable sandwich cap construction
- Nordic Rocker construction provides easier turning on a weighted ski by moving the contact point further back
Weather and Wind:
- Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions
- Early rise tip and slight forebody rocker improves both trail breaking and turning in deeper snow
- Steel edges cut into the snow handling better in crusty conditions
Traction and Grip:
- A wide, single camber tour and turn ski with a waxless grip base
- Waxless base is slightly positive for good grip, but is refined enough to reduce the drag such bases often have.
- Fischer cuts the Crown pattern, (instead of presses), into the durable sintered base to provide long lasting grip and consistent glide over the life of the ski
- This Ski is best matched to a 75 mm boot and appropriate binding
- The pattern is an insert, meaning that Fischer can still use superior sintered poly on the tips and tails. Finally, a BC tour ski that is worth the time and effort to hot wax!
- Offtrack Crown system developed by Fischer for climbing on untouched terrain
- Air channels integrated into the wood and fiberglass core save weight and allow better pressure distribution
- Nordic rocker moves the tip up 5mm and the contact point back 10 cm when weighted
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The best turning S-Bound ski with the most aggressive Nordic Rocker to allow the Fischer S-bound 112 to float over deep snow and variable conditions.
Country of Origin: Imported
Ideal for rugged Backcountry day tours that require secure climbing and easy turning. Full steel edge, 5/15 Nordic Rocker Camber for maximum float and easy turning. New developed Offtrack crown pattern for excellent grip in all terrain.