• New universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
• Shorter ski construction with square-cut wax pocket pattern. Climbing and gliding are functionally separated by applying and releasing weight on the ski.
• Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfil the durability requirements of ski rental.
• Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
• Air channels integrated into the fibre glass wood core save weight compared to the pure wood cores and are more resistant to breaking. Better area pressure distribution.
• SIDECUT: 51 - 46 - 49.
• LENGTHS: 177 - 207 cm.
• WEIGHT / LENGTH: 1520 g / 192 cm.
• BASE: Sintec