• Twin Skin concept features inner boot liners for a secure fit and outer boots for protection against cold and wet.
• Boots are constructed on a women`s last for a fit that offers good hold and flexibility; boots feature more insulation than comparable men`s boots.
• Extremely durable, non-bulky Thinsulate insulation offers warmth and is water- and pressure-resistant.
• Fleece lining further enhances warmth and comfort.
• Soft-flexing NNN soles provide good power transfer and a straightforward feel for walking.
• Zippered neoprene covers keep laces snow-free.
• Women`s Fischer XC Touring My Style boots sport high cuffs for warmth and for sealing out cold and snow
The ideal start for ladies. With T3 sole for soft flex, neoprene flap for optimum protection against the cold and wet and Ladies Fit Concept for a perfect fit.
Better power transfer, optimum flex, comfortable walking. Junior sizes also available.
TWIN SKIN CONCEPT
Ergonomic, stable boot liner for a secure hold. Water-repellent outer boot for protection against the cold and wet.
Very light insulation material. Twice as warm as foam or felt. Water-repelling and pressure-resistant.
LADIES FIT CONCEPT
A comfortable fit concept especially for the requirements of the respective consumer groups. Whether the shape is for the female foot, adapted for junior feet, matches the comfort needs of the all-rounder or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to the different needs and morphologies of the various target groups.