• MAXIMUM STABILITY: The broader binding plate increases the contact area between boot and binding. This gives the sole of the boot additional support that can be felt by all skiers in the form of improved stability.
• MAXIMUM CONTROL: The dual guide rail increases stability and system control considerably. Power transfer and control, especially in sideways motion impulses to the ski are optimised as a result.
• MAXIMUM CONTACT: The minimised space between boot and ski ensures excellent power transfer and sensitivity. No other binding system brings the human foot so close to the cross country ski.
• BEST POWER TRANSFER: NIS – safe connections without screws. The ski and binding plate are joined together permanently as one unit using a high-bond, patented connection. Outstanding power transfer through free ski flex is the result.
• FINE TUNING: NIS – advantage through adjustment. NIS enables you to slide the binding backwards and forwards. This means you can fine-tune the balance point to your personal requirements and also react to varying skiing styles or snow and track conditions at all times.
• DUAL FLEXOR: The patented Dual Flexor System is used on the skating bindings. The additional binding flexor keeps the ski horizontally balanced after every leg kick and prevents the ski tip or tail from becoming cought in the snow.
• RACE CODE: The new seal of quality RACE CODE is the sign of the top Fischer standard. Skis, boots and poles direct from the Fischer racing department with the guaranteed technological lead for professionals and ambitious sportspeople alike.
• FLEX: 60 ShA
• BOOT ATTACHMENT: manual.
• ASSEMBLY: NIS
• WEIGHT: 175 g