Fishpond Marabou Vest -
Both traditional and high tech, the Marabou Vest is crafted of water-shedding, 16-oz. waxed-cotton canvas with patches of waterproof, lightweight and breathable fabric. Its cooling mesh lining offers comfort during warmer conditions. Organize your essentials among 13 exterior and interior pockets, vertical chest pockets that hold large- to medium-sized boxes and a large accessible back pouch. One-size-fits-most adjustable shoulder and waist-strap design ensures a custom fit. Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets provide comfort during chilly conditions. The hemostat dock, gear-attachment tabs, cord loops and D-ring net lash help keep your hands free to fish. Imported.
- "One-size-fits-most" adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- Lightweight, waterproof and breathable fabric (Overcast)
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- 12 oz. waxed cotton canvas with cool mesh lining
- Highly technical light weight breathabl fabric (Overcast)
- Mesh backing for warm weather comfort
- 13 exterior and interior pockets
- Vertical chest pockets hold large and medium boxes
- Large "easy-access" back pouch for raincoat or gear storage
- Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, and D-ring net lash
- Quick access Hemostat dock
This streamlined vest has all of the technical features that are in Fishpond's other vests and more, but it brings in some classic styling.