Fishpond Wasatch Tech Pack -
More than a fishing vest, but less than a typical backpack – the waterproof, breathable Wasatch is the ideal compromise between storage space and mobility. Multiple front pockets stash all your essential gear and include two zip-down fly benches with replaceable foam. Back has an integrated rod-tube holder, multiple large storage compartments and an expansion zipper for larger loads. Rear compartment is compatible with fishpond hydration reservoirs up to 100 oz. Nylon construction with 1,680-denier ballistic-nylon accents. Imported.
Capacity: 610 cu. in.
Colors: Alpine Green, Barnwood.
- Patent pending, “one-size-fits-most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- I lightweight, durable 420 denier rip-stop fabric with gadded air mesh lining
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps for load carrying control and comfort
- Two molded, “zip-down” fly benches with replaceable foam
Weather and Wind:
- Two water resistant pockets with taped seams and splash proof YKK zippers
- Built in rod tube holder with compression straps
- Four large interior mesh pockets on front
- Expandable main cargo pocket on backpack
- Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, and D-ring net lash
- Integrated, expandable backpack breaks new ground in vest design
- Hemostat keeper
For longer days on the water or for those who need to carry lots of gear, the Wasatch combines a versatile backpack and hydration bladder pocket.