Fishpond Cimarron Wader/Duffel Bag -
If you're about to perform surgery on a body of water using only your rod and reel, then you need the appropriate bag to carry your tools of the trade—the Fishpond Cimarron Wader/Duffel Bag. Pulling slippery creatures from your chosen lake or river requires a lifetime of knowledge, passion, and dedication, as well as an assortment of well-maintained and organized tools. That's why Fishpond crafted this 'doctor-like' bag to help you with the meticulous preparation and often strenuous operation called angling.
- Bottom material is coated to resist damage from moisture and debris
- Ventilated wader and boot compartment at the bottom features a fold-out, removable mat
- Dual exterior zippered pockets keep smaller items sorted and separated from the main compartment contents
- Integrated backpack straps let you carry your gear with hands free whether you're navigating thick vegetation or airport terminals
- Rod tube cinch straps secure your most prized possession to the bag
- Durable handles offer easy transport
- Anvil-style top opening lets you locate and easily sort through all of the contents
Rugged and dependable.
• Volume: 4,450 cu. in.
• Dimensions: 24.5 x 16 x 15 inches.
• Large capacity, anvil-style wide-mouth main compartment.
• Separate ventilated bottom compartment for wet wader and boot storage.
• Fold-out, padded and removable wader-changing mat.
• Integrated backpack straps.
• Removable see-through interior `essentials` pocket.
• Four interior zippered pockets.
• Two exterior zippered pockets.
• Rod tube cinch straps.
*Rod tube not included*