Fishpond Yellowstone Wader/Duffel Bag -
Almost as big as Yellowstone itself! Sporting a wide-mouth, anvil-style opening and three exterior pockets, the Fishpond Yellowstone Wader/Duffel Bag can swallow enough gear to get you almost anywhere. Generously sized, this duffle features a fold-out, padded and removable wader-mat for protection against rocks and debris. Crafted of tough, canvas material with an abrasion-resistant tarpaulin bottom, this Fishpond Duffle has a separate, ventilated bottom compartment for wet waders and boot storage; plus a fully lined interior; and an adjustable, removable, padded shoulder strap. Size: 28" x 15.5" x 16.5". Capacity: 5,850 cu. in. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: YWDB-KS.
- Tough tarpaulin fabric on the bottom of bag adds durability and abrasion resistance
- Cotton canvas material provides long-term durability and a rugged look
- Fold-out padded mat allows you to stay out of the dirt when changing in and out of your waders
- Padded shoulder strap allows for easy carrying
- Ventilated bottom compartment is designed for waders and wet gear
- 26-inch length is big enough to hold rod tubes
- Three exterior pockets hold fly boxes, tippet, and tools
- Anvil-style opening to the main compartment allows for easy packing and unpacking
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
If your fishing gear is scattered across the back of your truck, it's probably time to invest in the Fishpond Yellowstone Wader/Duffel Bag. The large main compartment has enough space for 26-inch rod tubes and tackle boxes, and it has an anvil-style opening for easy packing and unloading. The ventilated bottom compartment was specifically designed to stow wet waders, and the fold-out padded mat gives you a place to stand when you're suiting up.