Five Ten Anasazi Hi-Top Rock Shoes -
The Five Ten Anasazi Hi-Top rock shoes were born in Yosemite and built to handle 30 pitches in a day on El Capitan or bouldering for an afternoon at Camp 4.
Made in USA.
Lining and Layers:
- Padded, microfiber-lined tongue for cushioned comfort
- All-leather shoes have supportive ankles and rugged midsoles to help decrease fatigue on ankles, calves and feet when you're climbing long routes
Support and Cushioning:
- Hi-top design provides additional ankle support
- Runs small, order whole size larger
Traction and Grip:
- Stealth® C4™ ultra-sticky rubber outsoles grip nearly every surface and provide good edging
- Made in United States of America
- Three touch-fasten straps for easy on-off
- 3 rip-and-stick straps on each Five Ten Anasazi Hi-Top shoe provide secure closure
- Professional climber, Dean Potter, helped design the Anasazi Hi-Top shoes to keep up with his fast-and-light style of climbing
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use
Sierra Trading Post
Built to handle long routes and provide excellent ankle support, the Five Ten Anasazi Hi-Top climbing shoes have a Stealth C4 rubber outsole that provides unparalleled grip.