Five Ten Moccasym -
The Moccasym Climbing Shoe by Five Ten is the perfect second shoe for every climber, comfortable and built on our Anasazi last. These slippers have been used to on sight 5.14, but perform great on everything from boulder problems to multi-pitch sport routes.
FEATURES of the Five Ten Moccasym Climbing Shoe.
- Breathable split-leather uppers with elastic insole bands provide a skin-tight fit and sensitive feel
Weather and Wind:
- Side exit heel seam won't grind into your heel.
Traction and Grip:
- Full-wrap C-4 rands and heels give extra traction for cracks, edges and smears
- Stealth C4 ultra-sticky rubber outsoles grip nearly every surface
- Asymmetrical toe profile is perfect for pockets and edging
- "Slingshot" heels and tha assymetrical shape of toe boxes focuses body weight over big toes for the most power
- Triple pull-on loops
- The semi-flexed, slip-lasted design is unlined to offer sensitive rock "feel" and precise control
Get the edge you crave and defy gravity in the Five Ten® Moccasym!
Tested to onsight 5.14, yet it is an ideal second shoe for every climber.
Sensitive midsole construction makes it perfect for anything from indoor climbing to boulder problems to multipitch sport routes.
Durable leather upper.
Side-exit heel seam.
Triple pull tabs for an easy on and off.
Stealth® C4™ rubber outsole offers optimal high friction and underfoot sensitivity.
Built on the Anasazi last.
Made in the U.S.A.
The Five.Ten Moccasym is the perfect shoe. Simple, comfortable and it's stood the test of time. The Anasazi last that it's built on has a huge following among some of the worlds best climbers. Size it tight for sport and bouldering or comfy for long routes and alpine climbs.
The Five Ten Moccasym Climbing Shoe has a high-performance design that's ideal for bouldering, thin cracks, training and competition.