Fjallraven Abisko Jacket -
FEATURES of the Fjallraven Men's Abisko Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Fjallraven Men's Abisko Jacket.
- Dense fabric offers excellent UV protection
- Tight weave and Greenland Wax make G-1000 Lite fabric remarkably durable, breathable, weather resistant, and quick drying
- The stretch material on arms and on back give you full freedom of movement
- Adjustable attached hood
- Light trekking jacket in G-1000 Lite and stretch with a 2-way front zipperand fixed hood
Weather and Wind:
- G-1000 Lite on front and shoulders protect you against rain and cold winds
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Greenland Wax (beeswax and paraffin) is made by a small family in Sweden
- Hand pockets and one chest pocket
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A light trekking jacket, Fjällräven's Abisko offers high wind- and water-resistant protection at the front and shoulders with wax-impregnated G-1000 fabric, while stretch fabric at the sleeves and back offer mobility and ventilation.
Fiber Content: Body: 65% polyester, 35% cotton; Stretch Panels: 88% polyamide (nylon), 12% elastane.
Country of Origin: Imported