Fjallraven Eco-Trail Jacket -
FEATURES of the Fjallraven Men's Eco-Trail Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Fjallraven Men's Eco-Trail Jacket.
- 100% polyester
- Lightweight three layer slim fitted Eco Shell jacket in recycled and recyclable polyester with a flourocarbon-free w/r treatment
- Drawcord hem
- Adjustable, brimmed storm hood
- Three-way adjustable hood
- Extended, pass-through side vents with two-way, water-resistant zippers
- Easy open and close two-way side/pit ventilation
Weather and Wind:
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Two way zipper and placket with button closure at top and bottom
- Dual front storm flaps with zipper garage
- Two large hand pockets, easily reachable on both sides of the jacket - even when you carry a backpack
- Fjallraven is a Swedish company that's been providing outdoor enthusiasts with innovative, functional and durable clothing and equipment since 1960
- Stretch panels across shoulders
- Bottom drawcord
Sierra Trading Post
Fjallraven's Eco-Trail jacket is a three-layer waterproof breathable technical shell that's perfect for wet weather hiking and mountaineering.