Fjallraven Eco-Trail Jacket -
FEATURES of the Fjallraven Women's Eco-Trail Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Fjallraven Women's Eco-Trail Jacket.
- Lightweight three layer slim fitted Eco Shell jacket in recycled and recyclable polyester with a flourocarbon-free w/r treatment
- 100% polyester
- Drawcord hem
- The hood has three-way adjustment possibilities
- Adjustable, brimmed storm hood
- Extended, pass-through side vents with two-way, water-resistant zippers
- Easy open and close two-way side/pit ventilation
Weather and Wind:
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Dual front storm flaps with zipper garage
- Two way zipper and placket with button closure at top and bottom
- Internal zip pocket
- Safety pocket on the inside
- Two big hand pockets in good position on both sides so that you easy can reach them even when you carry a backpack
- Fjallraven is a Swedish company that's been providing outdoor enthusiasts with innovative, functional and durable clothing and equipment since 1960
Sierra Trading Post
Fjallraven's Eco-Trail jacket is a three-layer waterproof breathable technical shell that's perfect for wet weather hiking and mountaineering.