Fjallraven Keb Jacket -
FEATURES of the Fjallraven Men's Keb Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Fjallraven Men's Keb Jacket.
- Technically advanced trekking trousers with optimized fit.
- G-1000 Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) on front, shoulder and part of sleeves
- Adjustable at bottom hem
- Stretch in the back part for full freedom and increased ventilation
- Easy open and close two-way side/pit ventilation
- Fixed tunnel hood has three-way adjustment
Weather and Wind:
- The seat and knees are pre-shaped and have extra strong seams.
- Two-way CF zipper is covered by a placket that has press button for extrasecurity
- One zip pocket on the sleeve for communication equipment
- Velcro closure at sleeve end
- Small mesh pocket inside to secure gadgets
- Intended for alpine trekking where mobility and durability are imperative.
The Fjall Raven Keb trousers also have durable G-1000 Eco at the seat, the front of the legs, knees and on the inside bottom of the legs, with double layer fabric for reinforcement against wear from hiking boots. A zippered ventilation opening from knee to hip and along the calf releases excess heat. The trouser fly is also extended to enable extra ventilation. Two leg pockets, one zippered and the other with a flap and inner mesh pocket for small items. High hand pockets hold their contents even when sitting down. Strap adjustment with buckle on the cuffs and boot hooks to attach to ski or hiking boots.