Fjallraven Move In Sleeping Bag -
FEATURES of the Fjallraven Move In Sleeping Bag.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Fjallraven Move In Sleeping Bag.
- Hybrid construction with a combination of 600 cubic inches down (in stitch through channels) and 700 cubic inches down (in box channels around torso)
- Constructed for people who prefer to move inside the sleeping bag during the night (always back of sleeping bag to the ground)
- Lightweight and ultra compressible sleeping bag with premium down
- Box channels with 700 cubic inches down on front of torso for optimized insulation for "move-in-bag" sleepers
- Down distributed with 60% in top and 40% in bottom
- 4/3 length zipper enables complete opening of bag to use as a blanket
- Easy to grab cord stopper and zip puller in leather
- Lightweight stuff sack in G-1000 and storage bag in mesh