Fjallraven Move With Sleeping Bag -
FEATURES of the Fjallraven Move With Sleeping Bag.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Fjallraven Move With Sleeping Bag.
- Hybrid construction with a combination of 600 cubic inches down (in stitch through channels) and 700 cubic inches down (in box channels around torso)
- Constructed for people who prefer to move together with the sleeping bag during the night (always hood opening at front of body)
- Down distributed with equal fill weight in top and bottom
- Box channels with 700 cubic inches down on both front and back of torso for optimized insulation for "move-with bag" sleepers
- Lightweight and ultra compressible sleeping bag with premium down
- 4/3 length zipper enables complete opening of bag to use as a blanket
- Easy to grab cord stopper and zip puller in leather
- Lightweight stuff sack in g-1000 and storage bag in mesh