Fjallraven Ovik Parka -
The Fjallraven Men's Ovik Parka is a classic style parka manufactured with super-durable Swedish technology. The prime ingredient in this parka is G-1000. Originally a tent fabric, G-1000 can be adapted to various weather conditions: it can be waxed like skis to repel water and wind (wax not included) or not waxed to make the garment cooler and breathable. The long length Ovik Parka contains spacious fleece-lined chest and waist pockets for your hands and inner pockets to protect your gear from sleet or wind damage. The ample goose down insulates against even the coldest of Stockholm winters. Its hood may be adjusted or detached so you can alter the parka to your style or outdoor necessities.
Lining and Layers:
- Detachable hood with front and back adjustment possibilities
- A classic Fjallraven down parka in G-1000 Original
- Goose down filling
- On the inside one chest pocket with zipper and one open pocket
- Two-way zipper and press buttons at front closure
- Sleeve cuff with elastic and press buttons
- Two big front pockets with side entrance and two chest pockets
FEATURES of the Fjallraven Men's Ovik Park.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Fjallraven Men's Ovik Park.