Fjallraven Rucksack No. 21 Backpack -
Whether you're going to school, or taking a trip to the forest for a day hike, make sure you bring all the "just in case" items in the Fjällräven Rucksack No. 21 Backpack. For class, this pack features a laptop sleeve that holds a computer up to 15 inches, and it has a large main compartment to jam in your sack lunch, your rain jacket, or another project you're cooking up. When you take a day trip, pack some warm lunch in a thermos and keep it in the special inside pocket that will keep it from spilling. Don't forget to pack your maps in the outside side pockets and your camera in the main compartment. As you can see, the possibilities are endless when you're traveling with the Fjällräven Rucksack No. 21 Backpack.
- Heavy-duty polyester/cotton fabric is infused with Greenland Wax for eco-friendly wind and water resistance
- Removable seat pad stows inside; internal pocket holds a thermos upright
- Main compartment features a pocket with a padded bottom that can hold a laptop up to 15 in.
- Leather lid straps attach to metal nubs on the front; lightly padded shoulder straps have leather straps with adjustable buckles
Weather and Wind:
- Interior is light colored so it's easy to see the contents; snow lock cinches the top-loading main compartment
- Fjallraven Rucksack No. 21 Daypack features a large front pocket and 2 open side pockets
Great for travel, the versatile, medium-size Fjallraven Rucksack No. 21 Daypack gives you a clean, classic look with real leather trim, a padded laptop sleeve and a removable seat pad.