Fjallraven Stina Jacket -
FEATURES of the Fjallraven Women's Stina Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Fjallraven Women's Stina Jacket.
- Fixed hood fits snugly around face
- Hem adjustment to keep weather out
- Casual jacket in G-1000 Original and G-1000 Lite with a fixed hood
Weather and Wind:
- Can be waxed for added protection from wind and rain; Greenland Wax (beeswax and paraffin) is made by a small family in Sweden
- Full-length front zipper with inner storm flap
- Two hand pockets with zip closures
- Sleeve cuffs with buttons
- Preshaped sleeves for mobility
- Pre-shaped arms
- Fjällräven means Arctic Fox in Swedish
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A practical everyday jacket, Fjällräven's Stina offers durable wind and water resistance with G-1000 fabric impregnated with Greenland Wax.
Fiber Content: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Country of Origin: Imported