Flashpoint F-1228 Version II Carbon Fiber Tripod 4 Section Leg Set Supports 17.6 lbs. Maximum Height 60" -
• Adorama has studied for many years the needs and wants of the beginner, advanced and professional photographer. All the equipment that bears the Flashpoint name meets these essential qualifications, equipment that is dependable at a fair price. The Flashpoint Carbon Fiber Tripods are yet another fine example that follows in the Flashpoint tradition; high quality tripods that can go the distance. Made to Adorama's specifications, you'll feel the quality the first time you set it up. Leg locks that work! They open and close with ease. Pride of ownership is only a small reason to have one of these fine tripods in your equipment bag.
• Featuring classic European Styling, these Flashpoint tripods have all the features of other carbon fiber tripods, except the high price. Besides its legendary light weight, carbon fiber does not transfer heat like aluminum, but does absorb vibrations. This feature helps to insure sharper images.
• All Flashpoint tripod legs have rubber double-grip twist locks. The center column can be separated into a low column for ground level use. The supplied wrench can adjust the leg friction to match the photographers needs. Leg tips can be set with either a rubber pad or ground spike for rugged terrain.
The Flashpoint F-1228 is commonly used for Home, Landscape/scenery, Night shots, Portraits, Travel, Wildlife and more.The Flashpoint F-1228 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Photo enthusiast among others.The Flashpoint F-1228 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Flashpoint F-1228: Folds away, Lightweight and Stable.
- Quick Set Rubber Pads or Ground Spikes.
- Reversible Stud Accepts 1/4x20 AND 3/8" Ball Heads
- Center Column Separates for Low Ground Level Use
- Bubble Level for Fast & Accurate Setup.