Flashpoint F-1428 Version II Carbon Fiber Tripod 4 Section Leg Set Supports 26 lbs. Maximum Height 72 inches -
• Adorama has studied for many years the needs and wants of the beginner, advanced and professional photographer. All the equipment that bears the Flashpoint name meets these essential qualifications, equipment that is dependable at a fair price. The Flashpoint Carbon Fiber Tripods are yet another fine example that follows in the Flashpoint tradition; high quality tripods that can go the distance. Made to Adorama's specifications, you'll feel the quality the first time you set it up. Leg locks that work! They open and close with ease. Pride of ownership is only a small reason to have one of these fine tripods in your equipment bag.
• Featuring classic European Styling, these Flashpoint tripods have all the features of other carbon fiber tripods, except the high price. Besides its legendary light weight, carbon fiber does not transfer heat like aluminum, but does absorb vibrations. This feature helps to insure sharper images.
• All Flashpoint tripod legs have rubber double-grip twist locks. The center column can be separated into a low column for ground level use. The supplied wrench can adjust the leg friction to match the photographers needs. Leg tips can be set with either a rubber pad or ground spike for rugged terrain.
- Quick Set Rubber Pads or Ground Spikes.
- 8" Center Column Separates for Low Ground Level Use
- Reversible Stud Accepts 1/4x20 AND 3/8" Ball Heads.