Flashpoint 1220A Monolight 600 Watt Second Strobe. -
• Flashpoint Monolights are designed with the latest in high-tech features. They are compact, lightweight and deliver the performance that gives you a definite competitive edge. All at a fraction of the cost of heavier power pack units. Monolights are self contained, they do not require being hooked-up to a central power pack. That means no more wires winding throughout the whole studio. They have variable flash power settings,a flash-ready indicator and a built-in slave.
- Stepless Power Output Control from Full Power down to 1/16 Power
- Rugged Housing
- Low Sync Voltage, only 5.6 volts! Safe for all cameras, film & digital.
- User Replaceable Flash Tube and Modeling Lamp
- Fan Cooled
- Separate Modeling Lamp Controls
- Flash Ready Light
- Can be Fired with the Sync Cord Attached to the Camera PC Terminal, with a PC Adapter on the Hot Shoe (FAHSPCA) or with the Built in Slave Unit.
- Audible Beep when Unit is Ready to Fire