Flashpoint 1820A Monolight 900 Watt Second Fan Cooled Strobe 220 volt. -
• Flashpoint Monolights are designed with the latest in high-tech features. They are compact, lightweight and deliver the performance that gives you a definite competitive edge. All at a fraction of the cost of heavier power pack units. Monolights are self contained, they do not require being hooked-up to a central power pack. That means no more wires winding throughout the whole studio. They have proportional halogen modeling lamps, variable flash power settings, audible flash-ready signals and built-in slaves.
- Stepless Power Output Control from Full Power down to 1/8 Power
- Flash Ready Light
- Audible Beep when Unit is Ready to Fire
- Low Sync Voltage, only 6 volts! Safe for all cameras, film & digital.
- Fan Cooled
- Rugged Housing
- Separate Modeling Lamp Controls
- Can be Fired with the Sync Cord Attached to the Camera PC Terminal, with a PC Adapter on the Hot Shoe (FAHSPCA) or with the Built in Slave Unit.
- User Replaceable Flash Tube and Modeling Lamp