Flashpoint Professional Camera Grip for the Canon 60D Digital Camera -
The Flashpoint Professional Power Battery Grip for the Nikon D7000 is an optional but essential accessory with excellent ergonomics designed specificallyfor the Nikon D7000.
Featuring intelligent links to camera functions, matching the design and feel ofyour camera while doubling the battery power with a twin cell chamber that can load a choice of one, or two battery packs. This is especially useful when taking advantage of the camera's movie mode or Live View mode - operating modes that use more power compared to using a single EN-EL15 pack. In addition, with the included battery magazine, you can also run the camera off six AA batteries.
The non-slip rubberized grip offers perfect balance in any direction with full vertical shooting controls, which can be independently turned on or off as the photographer needs to enhance camera handling, especially for shooting vertical pictures - not videos, please. The grip has generous operating controls as well:shutter button, Main Dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE lock/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button. The base of the grip has a standard 1/4-20 tripod socket and a hand strap mount.Your camera's original battery door fits snugly in a protective hidden slot for instant retrieval.
Get a grip.
Traction and Grip:
- Professional camera grip for horizontal or vertical photography
- Perfect balance in any direction
- Intelligent link to camera functions
- Compatible with Canon EOS 60D
- Main Dial for Vertical Aperture/Shutter control
- Accepts 2 LP-E6 batteries for twice the power
- Matches design and feel of your camera
- Anti slip texture
- AE Lock/FE Lock/Index/Magnify buttons
- AF Point Selection Control Link
- Vertical shutter button
- Master on/off switch
- Storage slot for camera battery door in handle
- Double the power with twin battery chamber
- Includes AA battery holder