Flow Fuse-AT Snowboard Bindings -
If you prefer the feel of a molded baseplate to aluminum, but still want the response and stiffness of metal, then look no further than the Flow Fuse-AT Snowboard Binding. Supportive enough to shred the steepest slopes, but still capable of throwing down on the jump line in the park, the Fuse-AT is an all-terrain vehicle for tearing it up anywhere on the mountain.
The I-Fusion Powerstrap provides a secure, pressure point-free fit and is equipped with N.A.S.T.Y. technology that automatically lifts the strap when the highback is reclined to make getting into your binding quicker and more painless than ever. Tweak your tricks harder thanks to a soft-flexing ModBack highback without sacrificing the support you need to hit the big jump line. The molded GF-nylon baseplate has a softer flex and is rockered so that it makes minimal contact with your board, allowing better board flex and feel without sacrificing response. Bank Beds canted footbeds are angled to mimic natural leg position for greater power and reduced fatigue, and KushControl EVA padding dampens vibrations for a smooth ride and absorbs impacts from big drops.
- Modback with molded GF nylon heelcup, Triggers N.A.S.T.Y
- Modback highbacks feature separated upper flexible zones and lower nylon heel cup zones; upper zone uses independently adjustable support panels for fine-tuned performance
- GF-Nylon offset (3mm) Multi-disk for 4x4, 3HP and channel-M6
- Rockered nylon baseplates feature 2.5° Canted BankBeds for response, support and a natural feel when strapped in
Support and Cushioning:
- Four-way adjustable ATM.7 support lets you fine-tine the flex and shape for overall support
- LockingSlapRatchet (LSR) buckles offer dual entry into bindings, either SpeedEntry or SideEntry—just slap them to open or lock them down to shred
- One-piece active I-FUSION PowerStrap wraps around boots for a secure and comfortable hold
- New Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y) straps automatically lift up when you open the reclining highbacks and actively tighten when you close the highback
- N.A.S.T.Y straps reduce friction and create more room for easy in and out of bindings—using Flow bindings is now even easier
- 2.5" Canted bank beds
- LSR ratchets
- Bindings are compatible with Burton The Channel snowboards and include disc kit
- Power Triangle design links the highbacks directly to the center area of the baseplates with a high-tensile steel cable, increasing control and power transfer
- Active 1-Piece I-Fusion powerstrap with LSR buckles
- Aluminum alloy side wings with SLA Hiback & cable adjustment
- Adjustable toe ramp
- Universal Multi-Disc
Look no further than the Flow Fuse-AT Snowboard Bindings, because the future of bindings has arrived. The feel of a molded Nylon baseplate with the support of the molded Nylon heelcup and ModBack hiback results in a moderately stiff binding with a snappy response, but the ATM.7 SupportPanel brings in enough flex for that freestyle feel. An all-mountain destroyer, the Fuse-AT is ready for anyone who wants to step up their game.
If you prefer the feeling of molded baseplates instead of aluminum ones but don't want to compromise performance, choose the Flow Fuse-AT snowboard bindings for your all-mountain pursuits.
Some riders simply prefer the feel of a molded base-plate over an aluminum one but don't want to compromise on performance. The answer is her: Our all-NEW Fuse-AT brings the best of Flow's fundamentals, N.A.S.T.Y and Fusion together in this al mountain destroyer. No need to look any further, the future of bindings has arrived.