Flow Fuse-SE Snowboard Bindings -
The Flow Fuse SE Snowboard Binding combines premium features with a softer flex that's perfect for new riders or park riders. The Fuse SE Binding has a hybrid strap system that combines the convenience of Flow's one-piece design and the feel of a conventional two-strap binding. Since this binding has a softer flex, it won't inhibit the flex of your board. That means fewer dead spots and a more natural feel overall.
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Flow snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!
- Rockered nylon baseplates feature 2.5° Canted BankBeds for response, support and a natural feel when strapped in
- ModBack with Molded GF-Nylon heelcup for easy in and out of SpeedEntry
- GF-Nylon disk for mounting on any board (including Burton’s Channel)
- GF-Nylon Offset Multi-Disk for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
- Molded GF-Nylon rockered baseplate minimizes board contact for better flex
- Modback highbacks feature separated upper flexible zones and lower nylon heel cup zones; upper zone uses independently adjustable support panels for fine-tuned performance
Support and Cushioning:
- OC-Kush toe and heel cushioning inserts to dampen vibrations
- Four-way adjustable ATM.7 support lets you fine-tine the flex and shape for overall support
- LockingSlapRatchet (LSR) buckles offer dual entry into bindings, either SpeedEntry or SideEntry—just slap them to open or lock them down to shred
- New Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y) straps automatically lift up when you open the reclining highbacks and actively tighten when you close the highback
- Active HYBRID PowerCapStrap bridges the gap between traditional bindings and Flow SpeedEntry straps; bindings feature 3D-shaped ankle straps that diagonally cover the foot
- N.A.S.T.Y straps reduce friction and create more room for easy in and out of bindings—using Flow bindings is now even easier
- Ankle straps connect to toe straps for pressure distribution and energy transfer, and offer perfect boot positioning
- Power Triangle design links the highbacks directly to the center area of the baseplates with a high-tensile steel cable, increasing control and power transfer
- 2.5° Bankbed canting maintains proper leg alignment
- Adjustable toe ramp
- LSR buckles allows for easy adjustments
- Universal Multi-Disc
- LSR ratchets
- Bindings are compatible with Burton The Channel snowboards and include disc kit
- Aluminum alloy side wings with SLA Hiback & cable adjustment
- Active 1-Piece I-Fusion powerstrap with LSR buckles
- Bank Beds canted footbed
- 4-way adjustable ATM.6 SupportPanel is soft and forgiving
- Hybrid PowerCapStrap Allows for SpeedEntry from the back or traditional SideEntry
For flexible rippability pick up the Flow Fuse SE Snowboard Bindings. These bindings will allow you to take your skills to the next level and open your mind all the possibilities that are out on the mountain while you are shredding. The active HYBRID PowerCapStrap is a combo of Flows speed entry and 2-step SideEntry systems which combines the best of both worlds. A molded GF-Nylon rockered baseplate was designed to move energy directly to the board without losing efficiency. There is a minimized contact area that will channel your power to maintain optimal flex. You will get a comfortable fit with the LSR buckles that allow you to get in and out these bindings quick and easy, while locking your feet comfortably into the binding. The Flow Fuse SE bindings are so comfortable you will forget that you have bindings on your feet.
If you would describe your riding style as a fusion of everything from park to powder, then the Flow Fuse-SE Snowboard Binding is for you. Featuring a softer flex that slays the park, but is still supportive enough for all-mountain adventures, the Fuse-SE is your go-to for any type of riding, no matter what the weather brings.
The Hybrid PowerCap Strap still has Flow's signature rear-entry system to make getting in and out of your bindings quick and convenient, but also features a toe cap for riders who like the feel of a traditional binding strap. It's also equipped with N.A.S.T.Y. technology that automatically lifts the strap when the highback is reclined to make getting into your binding quicker and more painless than ever.
Tweak your tricks harder thanks to a soft-flexing ModBack highback without sacrificing the support you need to hit the big jump line. The molded GF-nylon baseplate has a softer flex and is rockered so that it makes minimal contact with your board, allowing better board flex and feel without sacrificing response. Bank Beds canted footbeds are angled to mimic natural leg position for greater power and reduced fatigue, and KushControl EVA padding dampens vibrations for a smooth ride and absorbs impacts from big drops.
The Flow Fuse-SE Snowboard Bindings are as versatile as it gets with high tech features to deliver a great binding. Hybrid PowerCapStrap allows for unrestricted freedom yet powerful riding, while the ModBack hiback system has a responsive lower zone with the molded Nylon heelcup and a very flexible ATM.6 SupportPanel for maximum tweak factor. The Fuse-SE is lighter, faster, and just plain better. Why ride anything else?
Flow Fuse SE Snowboard Binding - Men's: The all-NEW Fuse-SE screams "Ride me Please!" High-end specs deliver incredible foot to board connection for feel, flex, and tweak. Feel the power! Lighter, faster and just plain better. Why ride anything else?
If you prefer the feeling of molded baseplates instead of aluminum ones but don't want to compromise performance, choose the Flow Fuse-SE snowboard bindings for your hard-charging park sessions.
The all NEW Fuse-SE is screaming to be ridden. Featuring high-end specs to deliver a great foot-to-foot board connection and letting you feel the power but also allow to flex and tweak. Lighter, faster and just plain better. Why ride anything else?